When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Simon Schade

Although it seems he is primarily a sculptor, it was these ink drawings that really caught my eye. He also has some pretty interesting paintings also exploring these mutated fleshy presences. Oh, there's video too. Artists.
http://www.artdoxa.com/users/simonschade

There's a lot more stuff on his website but it's in German so you'll have to just dig around. Most of the pages are animated which can be either interesting or annoying depending on your point of view.
www.simon-schade.de























"Membrane"























untitled
















some sculptures somewhere in Krakow

No comments:

Post a Comment