When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chris Charlebois

Here are three pieces ranging from straight landscape to almost complete abstraction without ever losing the feel of the place. That place is the Pacific Northwest. British Columbia in this case. I love his focus on the more humble natural scenes that you might see anywhere. Even in the city.
There's a lot more at his gallery's website
www.kurbatoffgallery















"Tree Stand Near Terra Nova" 2007






















"The View From Sarah's Window" 2008






















"Undergrowth with Red Berries" 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment